Monday, March 30, 2009

Why Isn't It Spring Yet?

I hate all of this gloominess outside, just soooo depressing outside right now. I haven't posted in a little while so I wanted to let everyone in on what I have been up to....... Not a whole lot lol.


I have recently started to go back to the gym and started my diet, which is a lot harder to do when your not in the right frame of mind. But I am doing it, also I have lost 5 pounds already... WOOT! Now that the sun is starting to come out little by little I am going to start back up my mountain biking love that I once had. See back in the day when I was a wee lad of 15 I use to ride in the NORBA series of racing, and I was pretty good at it, until I took a bad spill and kinda gave up on it. So I think it is now time to dust off my race bike and start hitting the mountains again. I love the feeling of grinding up a challenging hill to have the thrill of coming over the peak and just blasting down the other side. God I miss that and will be getting back to it...... expect videos of me blasting the hills!

So other than the working out and getting back into mountain biking I have really haven't done that much. Oh I came up with my new tattoo idea and its going to be the KONAMI Code with the power symbol on my wrist like a bracelet. I think its unique and really shows my love of gaming and my devotion to keeping the gaming side of me intact because I really do love gaming, it has kept my hopes and dreams alive and is a good way to make friends and its another form of competition. Plus you don't have to be the best to enjoy the thrill of gaming!

Well that's all for now if anything happens that is of post worthiness then I shall post it.

Till Next Time Stay YEKNOM and Stay saved!

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment