Sunday, March 22, 2009

Only Time Can Heal This

Well it has been a couple of days since I have posted so I think today is a good day to post. I really don't know where to start because my life has just been turned on its head in a matter of a few days. My girlfriend that is now my ex-girlfriend has recently left me after 5 1/2 years because she does not feel the butterflies anymore and that we have nothing in common. I was planning to move down with her and start my life with her very soon and now that she has left em I need to re-evaluate my life and its goals. So in order is my new life plan (So far)

1. Go back to school
2. Get back into shape
3. Finally get my second tattoo!
4. Have fun with friends again
5. Find someone that loves me for who I am

Those are my goals for now, they may change they may not change but the important thing is that I am setting them and no one else is. Time to take my life and put it back into my hands.

Yesterday was my best friends wedding, a cruel twist of fate that his wedding was actually moved up a week. I called him on the off chance that he wnated to hang out and when I called him he told me he couldn't today because he was at the church ready to get married. Holy shit I told him and he said to me please make sure your here I couldn't get a hold of you for a while and it would really mean a lot if I knew you were there. So I had 30 mins to take a shower, Eat, Shave, Dress my self and make it to the church..... and it was all accomplished and I got there on time, well late the bride was late hahaha.

So I know am starting a new life of self exploration and self discovery.

Have A YEKNOM Day!

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment