Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Good Stuff Keeps On A Rolling

I got some more great news today from the lovely world of Twitter! I got home from work and I see a Tweet from Trixie360 saying that she has some Halo Wars Limited Edtion Games that she is giving away, special preference to people that the economy has screwed. So I told her that I am at a bank that is not doing so hot right now (which is compeltley true) and boom I got a FREE copy of Halo Wars Limited Edtion coming to me. How freaking sweet is that, the other day I get some sweet ass gear from Skate 2 and now today I get some even more sweet ass swag from Trixie360! Like my girlfriend says, " good things come in 3's" so I am keeping my fingers crossed that the next email I get is from a employer from N.C. asking me to come in for an interview!

Other than the news of more sweet sweet swag nothing really happened today that would require me to let the world know...... well maybe..... no thats about it I am going to go and hit up some fools in Street Fighter IV. Oh yeah thats something of note....

Street Fighter IV that past couple of days has been a cruel mistress to me, one day I am on top of my game kicking ass and taking names and yesterday I couldn't win to save a monkeys life. I went 7-10 last night not the worst but still it was not a good night. I use Ken and it is hard when I go up against Blanka, he is a pain in the balls in the right hands. On a side note I hate it when people call me a noob for using Ken, for the love of god I am good with him and I know his moves so why the fuck wouldn't I use him? Really think about it, if you were good at something or good with a certian thing wouldn't you want to use it to the best of your abilites? Or would you appese the masses and use something or do something that is totally foreign to you just to make other fucks happy? Well that felt good to get off my chest.... Now I feel like kicking some ass!


Till next time, keep your heads high and your YEKNOM higher!~

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment