Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SWAG!

Allrighty then, here it goes....

Yesterday was a great day to be me! It first started off with a semi-snow day, I had to go to work but there were no customers and I got to eat sushi for lunch. So I get to go into work and get paid to do absolutely nothing and to top it off I got to eat some really good sushi.

The snow was fun and I got to go and drive my Subaru in the snow which is always a fun time (although my girlfriend hates it when I go out and have fun like that in my car.... sorry babe!).



Now here is when the fun really starts! I get home after "working" all day, I go and do my usual routine of stripping out of my work cloths and get into my relaxing home cloths, then I hop online and check all of my Tweets I missed during the day (since I don't have a smart phone anymore), then I hop on XBL and get to gaming. SO now you know my routine. As I start getting into a game of Street Fighter IV (which by the way is freaking AWESOME!) I hear a tweet come in from Twirl and it was a @ message to me..... So I check to see what it is and it says....

Hippyjump
: Congratulations to @BigB1347 for winning the Skate 2 Shoes and Custom Deck. Thanks to everyone who entered, more giveaways coming!

I now am slightly freaking out a little bit because.... shit I never win anything online, there are thousands and thousands of people that see the same thing I see and go and do the same things I do so me winning anything like that is a million to one (not really but the odds are not that great in my favor). I get on the phone and I call my girlfriend and tell her the good news, (I love that she loves it when I get excited like that. She really accepts me for who I am and what I do... even when its pretty dorky sometimes). So yeah I won a pair of kick ass etines Skate 2 RVM shoes and a custom deck from Skate 2! So I got to say thank you again to @EA and @Hippyjump for having this contest!


Now I am off to get some more gaming on and maybe some sleep because I have work in the morning.


Till Later Be Good and Stay YEKNOM!


-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment