Monday, February 23, 2009

Wow Nothing!

Allrighty then I didn't do a damn thing today and that felt great. Well you must be thinking to yourself how can somebody do absolutely nothing now or days and I say on to you...... its easy. Sometimes you just need to kick back and just relax and just do nothing. I'll be honest I did do a little bit today, I woke up at 1 pm and did laundry, that was the extent of my work for the day. The rest of the day was devoted to playing games and kicking ass and taking names.

My gaming marathon kicked off with GRID, for those who are not familiar with the game I will fill you in on it a little bit............ IT IS FUCKING AMAZING! It is the best racing game that I have picked up in a very long time. Sure it isn't a Grand Turismo it still is one of the most exciting , polished and fast game I have played. I was hell bent on getting some gamer score out of this game if it killed me. There were 1 achievement that was mocking me for the longest time and that was Gentlemen Driver. That required you to not touch another racer for the whole race, and that is no small feat with me..... I like to smash into things muahahahaha. So I finally got that one and then went for 3 more. I unlocked Power Seller ( Sell a car for more than its worth), and 2 that came with the 8-Ball DLC. One was Drift Master ( Obtain 99x Combo in a single drift combo) that one took a little bit of time since getting to x99 was new adventure to me. The farthest I previously got was x75. So that was pretty cool when I Unlocked it, then I went and unlocked Clean Passing ( Start from the back of the pack with an 8-Ball car and make it to the front).

The next game in my marathon was Skate 2, I just wanted to play this game and really didn't have any gamer score to obtain just wanted to have some fun before I went and played with the guys tonight in Call of Duty: World at War.

Great segway into the finale game of the day/night..... Call of Duty: World at War. Tonight was an especially fun night since we got 6 guys with us and we rocked the house and didn't lose a single game.

I am so tired right now and going to wrap this up and say that after watching the Nitro Circus tonight on MTV is that Travis Pastrana is a crazy dude. He nearly killed him self while jumping into the grand canyon.

Till Tomorrow, Stay tight and stay right!

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment