Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back To Work

What a day this has been today.... well not really but I'm going to make it as exciting as possible lol. So today was my first day back to work and it went swimmingly because I had a tummy ache this morning and for all of those who know me, that is definitely not a good thing to start the day with.

As I am getting ready to walk to my car to go to work I checked my email and discovered that my preorder of the new Street Fighter IV game was not purchased, and that really got me upset because it was the special edition and now I look on Amazon and its $104 NEW!!!!! So I was a little upset but no big deal.

I finally make it to work from my grueling commute (5 mins if there is traffic) and I get in and the ladies are not in the best of moods. It turns out that the bank is now looking and is going to be open an hour later now. That might not seem like much but hell these ladies were ready to bite heads off, they are very very set in there ways and this might just send some of them over the edge to retirement. That would be great news for me in that I would now have a full time job but I am looking to move to North Carolina and that would delay my move which would really really suck. Now the ladies are upset and they want to know how my trip was and if I found a job down there. I told them no but I am looking and they immediately said "Fuck that your ass is staying here until this time shit blows over!" Once again this is a direct quote from one of the ladies there and is in no way changed or re-worded. Other than that exciting tidbit of information work went pretty good, no one tried to hold us up and all the crazy insane customers stayed at home.

Now as I go to relax and get comfy I get an email from Amazon telling me that they were unable to process my debit card and I needed to re input my card again. Being a little suspicious of that email I decided to have them call me. They have this neat little feature that has them call you when you want to talk to a representative. A little screen pops up and says "Call Me" then it I press it and it says "Calling" then "Ringing" and holy shit the phone is ringing and its them. The little things like that blow my mind sometimes. So now that is all taken care of and ready to ship on Monday, I am a happy camper now.

To hold me over at least will be the new DLC for GTA IV as in The Lost and The Damned. So far my first impressions is that this is no just a mere add on but a whole new game with a new way of using the world around you in a different light. I have only played maybe an hour of it so far but I am loving it. Another game that will make up for most of my gaming is Call of Duty: World At War, which I usually only play with my cousin B Bomb and his friends FoxRiders88 , Tiny Blue Pony and Zak Bauer 24 . Oh yeah my name on Xbox Live is BigB1347 , the creation of my name is from my nick name which is B and I am also a pretty big guy so that's were Big comes from and the 1347 at the end is a combination of my girlfriends lucky number "13" and my lacrosse number "47", there you go that's where my name comes from.

Now that I have given you insight into my day and my mind I leave you off with this.... RESPECT THE YEKNOM!


Till tomorrow when the light breaks and the world awakes,

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment