Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hey!?

All right time for another installment of what I call my life.

As it turns out the fall out from the new hours at my bank might just be beneficial for me, although it couldn't come at a worse time per-say. As I sit at my station I over hear one of my co-workers tell her husband on the phone that she is going to quit and look for another job, well shes going to quit when she gets the job she isn't that dumb lol. So a person in my shoes (part time teller with no benefits to speak of) would be jumping for joy at the prospect of moving up the ladder and getting paid more and getting benefits. Right well, I am caught in a conundrum in that I am currently looking for full time work down in North Carolina so I can be with my girlfriend. Yes, you might say that is dumb to move to be next to your girlfriend but, she is the one for me and will be my wife and I want to be as close to her as possible and being in New York is killing me. Also my house is falling apart at the seams (family not structurally) so that is another reason I want to get the hell out of here. If I get the move up to a full time teller that will delay me leaving this house and prevent me from being next to my one and only. That's where I am in this mixed up world of adult hood. Now on to the less depressing stuff OK...... OK!

After work I come home all geared up to play some Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and The Damned expansion. That was until I get an interesting Tweet from EA..... there is new DLC for Skate 2!!!! and guess what it is................................ Rob's Fantasy Factory! Holy crap is this not the most amazingly detailed skate plaza I have seen in a video game. The only thing I wish that they had was the foam pit...... I know what your thinking and that would be a nightmare to have to render all of those foam cubes or that just wouldn't fit into the dynamics of the game, but come on how cool would that have been to come flying down the factory into a giant foam pit. OK moving on, I down load the DLC and get to playing and all of a sudden I get a message saving that I just got some gamer score and look to see and boom this expansion comes with gamer score. I thought it was just going to have a new park to skate and that was it but what a surprise to find gamer score to go along with it. That just makes me happy that you get something back when you shell out $5 in DLC and get something back more than you expect.

Now I sit here in my broken Papasan chair and I am watching the Office and really want to go play some Lost and The Damned now.......... So I am..... LOL


Till next time, this is your everyday gamer saying good night and respect the yeknom!

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment