Friday, February 20, 2009

Just One of Those Days....

Well where to start with today, where to start. At work today it was the start of everyone having to work all day. All I have to say is that we all got a little delirious and had a little too much fun at work today lol. I can go into detail but damn I was laughing so hard I can barely remember what was being said. So other than that work was fun and no hold ups that's always a plus.

My night tonight consists of me and my 360, and what a combo that makes lol. So I started out the night with a little Lost and The Damned. That was fun until I got stuck on a stupid mission where you have to kill a bunch of Angles of Death with pipe bombs and that frustrated the fuck out of me. I then proceeded to switch over to Call of Duty: World at War and played with my cousin and his friends and that I played from 8pm till about now which is about midnight...... and it was great. The best moment of the night happened when B Bomb was one kill away from getting dogs and is down but not out and is calling for some one to revive him and one of our new friends Jak hammerd goes right over to him...... looks at him and then......... shoots him in the head! He pressed the wrong button and all of us started to bust out laughing and I think I nearly pissed my self. It was that great!

While I was playing I got a text from my girlfriends sisters husband asking me to bring down my twister bed playing sheet. I think to myself, self how does he know that? and then it hits me that Cyndi told them lol. So now the cat is out of the bag and they all know that I have a twister sex mat lol. Now I have the husband texting me and Cyn texting me and all at the same time so I respond to the husband and then to cyn. So now I am texting the both of them and Cyn is getting upset because I am texting the husband first and mind you I have a new phone that is not a text friendly phone so it is hard as balls to text people. So one thing leads to another and she calls me a doche bag lol hahaha. So the husband tells me that they are all sitting around the dinner table and don't want to get up and they all don't want to talk to each other so everyone decides to text random people and that is how it came to be that I get called a doche bag lol.

So other than that my night has been uneventful and otherwise non-entertaining.

Till Tomorrow,

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment