Saturday, January 28, 2012

Oh look another post......

Well hello again people of the internet…. I have another post for ya’ll (don’t judge, I have been living in the south for 3 years now and their langue is rubbing off on me a little bit.) and this time you don’t have to wait 2 years for it! Woot…. Yeah I rock hahahah.

I last left off with the nail biting cliff hanger of me getting married. Well it wasn’t a big cliff hanger but maybe a little teaser. Any hoo… Yes I am happily married to the love of my life, my best friend my everything. In true fashion the proposal was not your everyday romantic grand gesture. I didn’t take her out for dinner and hide the ring in a cheese cake (why anybody would ruin perfectly good food by hiding a gold or any other type of metal object in it is beyond me), I didn’t put it in a champagne glass full of champagne (or any other liquid associated with a proposal). You get the point right? I didn’t do a typical romantic proposal… nor did I do an over the top write will you marry me in the sky or billboard or jumbo-tron way. I proposed to her on our “monthiversery” which was on October 21st. Cyndi (who is the “her” in this story) was sick and stayed home that day… I just happened to be off as well. I picked the ring up the day before and I was itching to pop the question (I am horrible with keeping surprises or things of that nature). I carried the ring with me all day… we went to the grocery store to pick up so comfort food because like I said Cyndi was not feeling good and I wanted to make her happy. Ok back to the point now… now it’s the big moment… now is the time I made up my mind in my head how I was going to propose to her. She was lying on the floor (because that was the only position she felt comfortable in) and I asked her “what would make you feel better right now?” and her response was to look at her left hand (to those that don’t know why that hand is so important Google it) and sigh. At that point I got on one knee (the tears were already starting to flow… from her…. And from me) and I asked her “in sickness and in health….. will you marry me?” Queue the tears and screaming (as much as she could she did have a sore throat) and she said YES!!!!! Then to celebrate the momentous occasion… we had shake and bake chicken and milk… I told you this was not a normal proposal in any way.

Next you shall sit there in front of your computer and read about the wedding.... and other stuff that happened before the wedding....


till then... Yeknom and forget about it!

2 comments:

  1. not really... i am going to start posting about my exploits on 3rd shift soon.

    ReplyDelete